Drop-in Clinics & Workshops
Attend a clinic or drop-in workshop to get the most out of the library’s many resources.
The library offers a variety of workshops and drop-in clinics designed to help you get the most out of library resources, from essential databases to citation and productivity managers, to digital humanities tools.
- Attend a library workshop to sharpen your research skills.
- Workshops require you to sign up ahead of time so we know how many people to expect. Examples of the kinds of workshops we have are:
Citation managers make researching easier because they organize your sources, create reference lists, and make your in-text citations are breeze. We offer citation manager workshops for:
Did you know that the library subscribes to nearly 500 databases? We offer workshops on some of our most popular databases like:
- Web of Science
- Archival and primary source databases
Other library tools
The library offers software and hardware tools that support your research. We have workshops on some of those, like:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Button makers
Drop-in clinics don’t require registration ahead of time – you can simply drop by to troubleshoot problems you might be having with any library tools like:
- Cameras, recording devices, and items in our tech lending program
You can also get started with out citation manager tutorials