For the next phase in the Library’s reopening, current Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff can now make appointments for an individual study space in the Library’s Collaborative Commons (2nd floor of Honnold) starting June 7, 2021.
To make an appointment, see our Study Space Appointments page. Appointments are available for up to four hours at a time and can be booked up to one week in advance.
For the safety of Library staff and The Claremont Colleges community, visitors to the Library are required to follow safety protocols, including wearing a mask at all times and maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet from others. All reservable Library seats will be sanitized regularly.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the study spaces and browsing appointments, the Library will continue to offer remote and contactless services:
- Contactless curbside and walk-in pickup for physical Library materials
- Mailing materials to users outside of a 25-mile radius
- Scanning of sections of print-only Library materials, including course readings
- Increased capacity to digitize by request the Library’s Special Collections materials
- Enhanced Tech Lending service to support project-based learning (e.g., mailing technology and extending loan periods)
- Remote research assistance and Library instruction
- Expanded selection of online tutorials and videos