There are certain Options regarding Display and Sharing that you’ll want to consider when starting a StoryMap. To access these, click the Options button at the top left corner of your browser. These include:
- Size – In percentage (%) or pixels.
- Language – For controls and messages.
- Fonts – Chosen as a set.
- Treat As – Map will almost always be the standard (unless you’ll be creating a story from gigapixel files hosted on a web server).
- Call to Action – A button on your first slide to lead users into your story.
- Map Type – A predefined or customized base map.
- Sharing – Settings to share or embed your StoryMap.