Exceptions include those visiting Bookstore, Cafe, and Special Collections Appointments. More info on Blackout Dates for Community Access.
Lockers are available for short-term storage. To reserve one, visit the Main Services Desk.
Lockers are available in the hallway just inside the South Entrance (near Connection). Any user with a Claremont Colleges Library card may check out a locker. (Priority is given to TCC students, staff, and faculty.)
Lockers check out for one week at a time. To check out a locker, visit the Main Services Desk on Honnold 1.
Lockers more than one week overdue will be emptied. Items will be held at the Main Services Desk in lost and found for one week (2 weeks past due date), at which point they will be disposed of or donated.
- Any books or other library materials must be checked out before being placed in lockers.
- Lockers should not store food or damp clothing to avoid spoilage and health and safety hazards.
- Lockers cannot, at any time, contain any illegal substances, drugs, narcotics, alcohol, weapons of any form or other illegal objects or property.
- Valuables should not be stored in lockers.
- Campus Safety and library staff reserve the right to open and inspect the contents of any locker at any time.
- The Claremont Colleges Library and The Claremont Colleges Services, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen property.