Connect to Wi-Fi
All current students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges, as well as eligible guests, have access to Wi-Fi throughout the library.
An encrypted network accessible only to students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges. To connect, choose the Claremont-WPA network and, when prompted, enter the Sakai or Canvas login credentials provided by your home college.
Claremont-WPA is the preferred network and should be used whenever possible because it is encrypted and therefore more secure.
Guest Wi-Fi is available to visitors who meet the following criteria:
- Claremont School of Theology students, faculty, and staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Alumni of The Claremont Colleges
- Children (16-22), Spouses, and Domestic Partners of The Claremont Colleges Faculty or Staff
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden staff
- Retired Claremont Colleges staff with retired staff code on The Claremont Colleges library card
Guest Wi-Fi can be accessed using the CUC-GUEST network. CUC-GUEST passwords are provided at the Main Services Desk. Passwords change regularly.
Wi-Fi is not available to community visitors.