See COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates and Resources
Connect to Wi-Fi
All current students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges, as well as eligible guests, have access to Wi-Fi throughout the library.
Eduroam is a secure wireless service that allows faculty, staff, and students of The Claremont Colleges to use their campus login credentials to access Wi-Fi across the Claremont campuses and in the library.
Eduroam is the preferred wireless network for the 7Cs. You can use it when visiting participating educational institutions. Just look for it in your list of wireless options. Learn more about Eduroam.
Use your campus network credentials to login (including the @—–.edu). Contact your campus IT Help Desk for support.
An encrypted network accessible only to students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges. To connect, choose the Claremont-WPA network and, when prompted, enter the Sakai or Canvas login credentials provided by your home college.
Guest Wi-Fi is available to visitors who meet the following criteria:
- Claremont School of Theology students, faculty, and staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Alumni of The Claremont Colleges
- Children (16-22), Spouses, and Domestic Partners of The Claremont Colleges Faculty or Staff
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden staff
- Retired Claremont Colleges staff with retired staff code on The Claremont Colleges library card
Guest Wi-Fi can be accessed using the TCCS-GUEST network. TCCS-GUEST passwords are provided at the Main Services Desk. Passwords change regularly.
Wi-Fi is not available to community visitors.