To request scans of materials in our general collection submit requests using our Scanning Request Form.
- Chapter/section scans of sections of print-only course readings may be requested by faculty via the Scanning Request Form.
A few things to be aware of before you submit a scanning request:
- We will not scan materials if we are able to obtain an e-copy of the text.
- Scanning requests will only be filled if they meet Fair Use Guidelines under the U.S. copyright law (Title 17, United States Code), or if copyright permission has been obtained.
- We will only scan up to 3 chapters or 10% of a text, whichever is larger.
- The turn around time may vary depending on how many requests we receive. We will endeavor to meet the timeline you provide, but it could take up to two weeks to process your requests.