My Library Accounts
This page outlines the various Library accounts available to you and some of their key features, as well as which login credentials you’ll need to access various resources and services.
- You do not need to login to your “My Library Account” to search or access e-resources.
- Go to Library Search, Databases, or Journals to search for materials. Once you select a resource (e.g., a database, article, eBook, etc.) to access you will be prompted to login using your Central Authentication Service login credentials
- If you have any problems please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access by using Central Authentication Service login credentials.
- Request items from other libraries that our Library does not own.
- View or download requested articles (they remain available on our server for 30 days).
- Check the status of your requests.
- Request items from the Annex (the Library’s offsite storage facility).
- Request items for curbside or walk-in pickup.
- Faculty can request delivery of items to their offices.
Learn more about our free Resource Sharing Service
Your Special Collections Account facilitates your access to rare books, manuscripts, and archives held in Special Collections at The Claremont Colleges Library and Ella Strong Denison Library at Scripps College.
- Submit requests to view items onsite.
- Submit requests for scans in accordance with copyright guidelines.
- Track the status of your requests.
- Access information about past requests.
- Collaboratively select materials for group projects, classes, and exhibits using the activities feature.
- Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff can access their account using their CAS credentials. All researchers outside of The Claremont Colleges can login using the “Other Researchers” login option.
Questions about your account? Ask Special Collections.
For help or to ask questions about your Library Account or to report a problem contact: email@example.com
For help logging into CAS, contact your campus IT department for assistance:
Claremont Graduate University
Claremont McKenna College
Harvey Mudd College
Keck Graduate Institute