The Library is now open for students, staff, and faculty of The Claremont Colleges. See COVID-19 Services and Updates for more information.
My Library Accounts
This page outlines the various Library accounts available to you and some of their key features, as well as which login credentials you’ll need to access various resources and services.
- You do not need to login to your “My Library Account” to search or access e-resources.
- Go to Library Search, Databases, or Journals to search for materials. Once you select a resource (e.g., a database, article, eBook, etc.) to access you will be prompted to login using your Central Authentication Service login credentials
- If you have any problems please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access by using Central Authentication Service login credentials.
- Request items from other libraries that our Library does not own.
- View or download requested articles (they remain available on our server for 30 days).
- Check the status of your requests.
- Request items from the Annex (the Library’s offsite storage facility).
- Request items for curbside or walk-in pickup.
- Faculty can request delivery of items to their offices.
Learn more about our free Resource Sharing Service
- Before you can use the Special Collections Request System for the first time, you must register as a “First Time Researcher”.
- Submit requests before your visit to Special Collections so the item(s) can be pulled in advance for you to view
- Submit requests for scans of Special Collections materials
- Track the status of each of your requests
- Access information about past requests